First Aid Training for Teachers
If you are concerned that you dont have the correct cover as a school for your first aid requirements then contact us. We have a tool to help you decide. "Please click here for HSE Assessment tool". However we strongly advise that you increase whatever this tool requires by 4 so it covers you for sickness, absence, holidays and pregnancy. Most schools have historically provided the Three Day First Aid Course to Headteachers and the lowest course for admin and reception staff. We feel that this is short sighted. Lunch Time Supervisors, Administrators and Reception staff appear to have to deal with the lunch time rush of poorly and injured children yet Headteachers are very rarely involved with these situations.
What we offer:
- Help and guidance on Best Practice and Gold Standard.
- Should your school only require one participant? We can accommodate her/him on another school's course.
- Courses are held in schools, for schools.
- Networking opportunities between other schools.
- Running courses on most INSET days.