Heart Attack Help Guide
- DRAB - Danger - Response - Airway - Breathing.
- Stay calm.
- Sit the casualty down and make them comfortable - half sitting position with knees raised.
- DIAL 999.
- Ask for more First Aiders.
- Ask if they suffer from Angina, if so HELP THEM locate their medication.
- Reassure and try to remove any anxiety.
- Monitor pulse and their breathing.
- If casualty becomes unconscious but is breathing place into Recovery Position and monitor.
- If casualty stops breathing start CPR 30:2 and ask for an AED - Automatic External Defibrillator.